Cookies are small files that download onto the user’s computer from the web page they are visiting. They are designed to manage different types of information, depending on their functionality.
While visiting any website of SEK Education Group, the cookies that install themselves, assuming they have been granted permission to do so, record information to:
- Generate analytical web statistics to help us continuously offer content and information that interests our clients.
- Adapt the visuals and functionality of the website to the characteristics of the internet user’s device.
- Match promotional content to the user’s preferences and tastes.
- Enable the use of user functionality and the store across the website.
Cookies used on:
- Google Analytics: Proprietary to Google Inc. It provides us with the audience analysis service on our page. This company can use these data to improve their own services and offer services to other companies. You can find out about these other uses by clicking on the links. This tool does not obtain the names or surnames of users, or the postal addresses of where they connected from. The information obtained relates, for example, to the number of visits to the page, the language, the social network on which our news is published, the city to which the user’s IP address is assigned, the number of visitors to the site, the frequency and return-rate of visits, duration of each visit, the web browser they are using, their operating system, and the terminal type from which they are accessing it.
- Google Adwords: Proprietary to Google Inc. We use this tool to monitor the people who have accessed our site through our promotional material published on the Google Adwords network.
- Third-party cookies: Some of the cookies issued by our site are managed by applications and extensions installed in our system by third-party companies. These cookies are intended to recognise your terminal when you subsequently visit other websites integrated into the same system, and enable you to be offered advertising focused on your preferences.
Social media cookies
Acceptance: Accepting the installation of cookies at a particular time does not prohibit you from amending or deleting the installed data and cookies at any future point, through your browser configuration.
I reject the installation of cookies: If you decide to reject the installation of cookies on your system, please note that you will not be able to browse properly on our website or benefit from the functionalities offered on it.
We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and evaluate the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
You can allow, identify, block, or delete the cookies installed on your system, through the options configuration on your computer’s navigator.
You can find information on how to do this if you use the following browsers:
- Firefox from here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Subscription to newsletters
In order to subscribe, you must have given your express authorisation, either by electronic means (through our website, via e-mail request), through a printed form, attendance at an event, or any other means by which you have requested such subscription from us.
The purpose of the processing of these data will be solely to provide the service you have requested.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the end of the email or newsletter.