Sea Camp en Formentera La Goleta + SEK Les Alpes
Students born between 2006 and 2009 inclusive
French / Spanish
Sea Camp in Formentera: From 25 June to 30 June
SEK-Les Alpes: from June 30 to 9 July.
A unique combined course in which for two weeks your child will get to know, on the one hand, the French Savoie region, in St. Nicolas la Chapelle, through mountain and snow sports, the study and use of the French language in different contexts and living with classmates from other localities and / or nationalities. On the other hand, an unforgettable experience aboard the Cervantes Saavedra.
The objective is to use all the experiences as tools for personal reflection on the emotional, social and linguistic skills learnt.
At SEK-Les Alpes:
- Visit to Megève
- Forest adventure camp
- Visit to Parc Animalier de Merlet animal park
- Activities on Lake Annecy
- Visit to the medieval city of Conflans
- Visit of the city of Albertville and the interactive Olympic museum
- Via ferrata
- Water skiing
- Water sports on Lake Montailleur
On board the Cervantes Saavedra:
Sailing Course Agenda:
08:30 – 09:30: Start of the day and breakfast.
10:00 – 11:30: Theoretical – practical lessons for the diving course.
12:00 – 13:30: Theoretical – practical lessons for the diving course.
13:30 – 14:30: Lunch
14:30 – 16:30: Free time.
16:30 – 18:00: Maps, orientation and marine biology workshops.
18:00 – 19:00: Water sports.
19:00 – 20:00: Dinner.
Outings and facilities:
The course takes place on board the schooner the Cervantes Saavedra.
The first week of the course takes place on board the Cervantes Saavedra and the second week at SEK-Les Alpes.
Lula Martínez: email@example.com
The Cervantes Saavedra
Alberto Domínguez: Alberto.firstname.lastname@example.org
- During the stay at SEK- Les Alps, the course is taught by native French speakers and / or bilingual SEK teachers.
- During the stay on board the Cervantes Saavedra, a SEK manager and the captain and his crew will be responsible for students.
- The group will be accompanied by SEK school staff at all times.
* Flights not included.
- 10% discount for payments made before 1 February – SEK and non-SEK students.
- 5% discount for payments made before 30 April – SEK and non-SEK students. No compatible with the special discount
- 7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni
On a full board basis during the week at SEK-Les Alpes.
SEK-Les Alpes: is located in the privileged Val D’Arly in the French Savoie. Students will stay at the boarding school.
The Cervantes Saavedra: Built in 1930 and located in the Port of Valencia, our spectacular sailboat, the Cervantes Saavedra, was acquired by Don Felipe Segovia, founder of SEK International Schools. In traditional cabins, the ship can berth up to 25 students, four employees and a full professional crew. The sailboat is self-sufficient, purifies its own water and operates sustainably. The captain and crew are used to working with students teaching navigation, seamanship, and sailing. Students will travel to Valencia by train or bus. There they will board and be assigned a cabin. Safety on board is of the utmost importance: The yacht is equipped with life rafts and modern equipment, and students will receive safety classes as soon as they board. Life jackets will be provided, and students will be under supervision at all times, especially when on deck.
More information: https://goletacervantes.es/
- Comfortable clothes
- Swimsuit, hat, flip-flops and towel.
Meals on board:
Meals are prepared in the ship’s galley and include specially adapted meals.Lunch is prepared on the boat and special meals are available.
Multicampus summer courses require a pre-registration process prior to registration.