Summer school and extra tuition in Almería
From 12 to 18 years old
(ESO AND BACHILLERATO)
From 9.30 to 16.00
Extended timetable (optional)
1 hour (morning)
From 8.30 to 9.30
From 29 June to 24 July
Booking by week
This educational experience is designed to provide extra tuition on failed subjects and to provide students with study techniques.
The objective is to foster daily study habits and to promote autonomy in learning.
To ensure correct preparation of exams, the following activities will be carried out:
- Revision of full subject syllabus, even if students have failed one part of the course.
- Families will be informed of the academic process of their children through the newsletters, one per fortnight.
- Each student will be assigned a personal tutor to ensure they get the most out of the course.
- Study technique lessons are given where the student will focus on those aspects they need to improve on.
- The student will be taught study techniques appropriate to each subject, enabling them to optimise performance.
Outings and facilities
All activities will be carried out on the grounds of SEK-Alborán school.
Extra tuition is provided by SEK teachers. Students and families can enjoy a personalised attention service with specialised tutors in each school stage for the adequate achievement of the objectives.
Study techniques will covered.
Miguel Ángel López Ponce firstname.lastname@example.org
Antonio Magaña Gázquez – antonio.magaña@sek.es
Check with School Secretary.
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
The materials needed for the course or camp will be listed in the letter sent before the start date of the course or camp.
Optional transport (additional cost) for all students who request it.
Breakfast and lunch prepared in the school kitchen and special meals attending special dietary needs.
Please enrol for this course with the school secretary.