English-speaking summer camp for children
From 4 months to 3 years old
From 9.30 to 16.00
From 8.30 to 9.30
From 5 to 30 July
This summer we will continue to offer our SUMMER BOXES. Summer Boxes contain all kinds of games, resources and activities for students to learn in a fun and safe way. The content has been carefully designed by the expert Early Childhood and Primary education teams from all SEK schools and is a great example of collaborative work.
Summer Boxes aim to offer a summer camp at school, with a common thread that will lead us to the use of the different materials included. These boxes offer original and fun activities, covering all areas of learning.
All the activities are designed and adapted to each age group and foster children’s physical, intellectual, social and emotional development.
The camp is based on the educational objectives that are the hallmark of SEK Group.
Designed for children to come into contact with the English language for the first time in an innovative and safe environment that has been specially designed to cater to their needs. Their curiosity will be stimulated through creative activities.
The aim is to have fun and learn by playing through sensory experiences, creative activities, music and psychomotor skills adapted to their age and developed by specialised SEK Early Childhood professionals.
- Arts and music
- Psychomotor skills and swimming
- Emotional intelligence
- Workshops: Cooking, drama, decoration …
- This course is given by native English or bilingual SEK teachers specialised in Early Childhood Education and with extensive experience in English teaching.
- Auxiliary support staff are all experienced in our educational model.
Students will be given a SUMMER BOX, a box with all the necessary materials for the activities, which will be taken home at the end of the course.
The materials needed for the course or camp and personal hygiene items will be listed in the letter sent before the start date of the course or camp.
- Daily up-dates through the digital agenda.
- Transport: Optional route (additional cost) for all students who request it.
- Meals: Breakfast and lunch prepared in the school kitchen and special meals attending special dietary needs.
|Fourth option (4 weeks)||€ 716|
|Third option (3 weeks)||€ 583|
|Second option (2 weeks)||€ 444|
|First option (1 weeks)||€ 278|
|Fourth option||Third option||Second option||First option|
|Transport||€ 110||€ 88||€ 66||€ 50|
1 hour (morning)
From 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
|€ 63||€ 51||€ 38||€ 24|
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
Isabel Barcala Ruiz