MAKER & FUN
Summer camp featuring sports, creative activities and technology
Students born from 2013 to 2017 inclusive
English and Spanish
From 9.30 to 16.00
From 8.30 to 9.30
From 5 to 30 July
This summer we will continue to offer our SUMMER BOXES. Summer Boxes contain all kinds of games, resources and activities for students to learn in a fun and safe way. The content has been carefully designed by the expert Early Childhood and Primary education teams from all SEK schools and is a great example of collaborative work.
The Maker & Sports camp aims to offer a summer camp at school, with a common thread that will lead us to the use of the different materials included in the SUMMER BOX. These boxes offer original and fun activities, covering all areas of learning.
All the activities are designed and adapted to each age group and foster children’s physical, intellectual, social and emotional development.
Experiences are based on the educational objectives that are the hallmark of SEK Group and adhere to the IB teaching ethos.
Students will learn and reinforce learning from the course through experimentation, in a natural and playful way.
- Arts and music
- Lego Steam
- Activate your mind (literacy, logic-math)
- Psychomotor skills and swimming
- Minisports and Rowing
- Urban dance
- Theme days: Holly Party, Ibiza party, water party.
*External activities and outings will be carried out depending on the public health situation during the month activities will be held.
- Native-speaking and / or bilingual SEK staff specialised in Early Childhood education with extensive experience in teaching Spanish and English, both in face-to-face lessons and online.
- Auxiliary support staff are all experienced in our educational model.
Students will be given a SUMMER BOX, a box with all the necessary materials for the activities, which will be taken home at the end of the course.
The materials needed for the course or camp and for students’ personal hygiene will be listed in the letter sent before the start date of the course or camp.
- Daily up-dates through the digital agenda.
- Transport: Optional route (additional cost) for all students who request it.
- Meals: Breakfast and lunch prepared in the school kitchen and special meals attending special dietary needs.
|Fourth option (4 weeks)||€ 750|
|Third option (3 weeks)||€ 610|
|Second option (2 weeks)||€ 464|
|First option (1 weeks)||€ 291|
|Fourth option||Third option||Second option||First option|
|Transport||€ 110||€ 88||€ 66||€ 50|
1 hour (morning)
From 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
|€ 63||€ 51||€ 38||€ 24|
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.