Summer school and extra tuition in Pontevedra
Students born from 2004 to 2008 inclusive
From 09.00 to 15.00
From 4 to 29 July
This educational experience offers a work plan designed to prepare content of failed subjects and provide study-oriented work techniques.
The objective is to generate a habit of daily and constant work, as well as to promote autonomy in learning.
For the correct preparation of the subjects, the following activities will be carried out:
- Full subjects will be worked on.
- Modules of study techniques will be taught where those aspects of improvement that the student needs will be focused on.
- The student will acquire appropriate work techniques for each subject that will serve as guidance on how to optimise performance.
Families will be informed of the academic process of their children.
All activities will be carried out on the grounds of SEK-Atlántico school.
The preparatory course is taught by SEK teachers:
- Students and families will enjoy a personal attention service with specialised tutors at each school stage for the proper achievement of objectives.
- Study techniques will be worked on.
Check with School Secretary.
Textbooks for subjects.
From Sanxenxo, Pontevedra and Cambados / Vilagarcía.
Optional meals service. School kitchen offering special meals for those who need them.
Please enrol for this course with the school secretary.