Summer school and extra tuition in Pontevedra
From 13 to 17
From 9.30 to 14.30
From 6 to 31 July
Booking by week
This educational experience is designed to provide extra tuition on failed subjects and to provide students with study techniques.
The objective is to foster daily study habits and to promote autonomy in learning.
To ensure correct preparation of exams, the following activities will be carried out:
- Revision of full subject syllabus, even if students have failed one part of the course.
- Families will be informed of the academic process of their children through the newsletters, one per fortnight.
- Each student will be assigned a personal tutor to ensure they get the most out of the course.
- Study technique lessons are given where the student will focus on those aspects they need to improve on.
- The student will be taught study techniques appropriate to each subject, enabling them to optimise performance.
- All activities will be carried out on the grounds of SEK-Atlántico school.
Extra tuition is provided by SEK teachers. Students and families can enjoy a personalised attention service with specialised tutors in each school stage for the adequate achievement of the objectives.
Study techniques will covered.
Check fees with the school secretary
Subject text books.
From Sanxenxo, Pontevedra and Cambados / Vilagarcía.
Meals are optional. Special meals prepared in the school’s own kitchen are offered if necessary.