Extra academic tuition in Barcelona
Year 1 Spanish Bachillerato
Spanish or Catalan
Extended timetable (optional)
1 hour (morning or afternoon)
From 8.30 to 9.30 or 16.00 to 17.00
2 hours (morning and afternoon)
From 8.30 to 9.30 and 16.00 to 17.00
From 29 June to 10 July
From 9.30 to 16.00
This summer school course provides students who have not managed to pass one of the three core subjects of Spanish, Catalan or Mathematics a new opportunity to pass the exams at the end of the summer.
The aim is to offer SEK Catalunya students a new opportunity to resit their exams in Spanish, Catalan and / or Mathematics.
Extra tuition lessons only offered to students from year 1 Bachillerato in Maths, Catalan and Spanish language.
- Revision of full subject syllabus, even if students have failed one part of the course.
- Appropriate work techniques will be applied for each subject.
- Students will receive personalised guidance on how to optimise work.
- Students will take classes and sessions on study techniques up to lunchtime, after lunch they will have sports and fun activities.
- Students and their families will be provided in-person specialised care with tutors specialised in each school stage.
Outings and facilities
Activities take place on SEK-Catalunya school grounds.
Taught by SEK teachers.
Adrià van Waart – email@example.com
Check with School Secretary.
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
Optional route (additional cost) for all students who request it.
Lunch prepared in the school kitchen and special meals attending special dietary needs.
Please enrol for this course with the school secretary.