Summer camp in English
Students born from 2016 to 2018 inclusive
From 9.30 to 16.00
Early drop off and late pick up service (optional)
From 08.30 to 09.30 and/or from 16:00 to 17:00
From 4 to 29 July.
A first contact with English in innovative and safe environments, specially designed to meet all their needs. Their curiosity will be stimulated through creative activities.
The objective is to enjoy and learn through play and sensory experiences, creative activities, music and by learning psychomotor skills with SEK professionals, specialists in Early Childhood Education.
The programme is held at SEK-Catalunya facilities.
The little ones will go on outings to the school farm and to nearby parks.
SEK professionals with SEK staff coordination.
Auxiliary support staff.
Ivana Mestres – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Fourth option (4 weeks)||€ 776|
|Third option (3 weeks)||€ 632|
|Second option (2 weeks)||€ 480|
|First option (1 weeks)||€ 300|
|Fourth option||Third option||Second option||First option|
|Transport||€ 121||€ 97||€ 73||€ 55|
1 hour (morning or afternoon)
From 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. or from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
|€ 52||€ 42||€ 31||€ 20|
2 hours (morning or afternoon)
From 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
|€ 78||€ 63||€ 47||€ 30|
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
Students will be given a SUMMER BOX, a box with all the necessary materials for the activities.
- Change of clothes (trousers, t-shirt, underwear, shoes).
- Large t-shirt for artistic activities (keep in mind that it will get messy).
- Anti-mosquito bracelet and spray repellent.
- Waterproof shoes/boots.
- Comfortable clothes and footwear.
- Backpack for water activities with: towel, swimsuit, bathing cap, water socks and flip flops.
- Sunscreen applied from home. Following the water activities we will apply it again at school.
* All clothing items must be labelled with the student’s full name.
Transport service will be offered on demand.
Lunch and snack prepared at our school kitchen and there are special meals adapted to different ages and special dietary needs*.
*It is important to specify allergies and intolerances when registering.