Summer camp in English
From 4 months to 3 years
From 9.30 to 16.00
Extended timetable (optional)
1 hour (morning or afternoon)
From 8.30 to 9.30 or 16.00 to 17.30
2 hours (morning and afternoon)
From 8.30 to 9.30 and 16.00 to 17.30
29 June – 31 July
Designed for children to come into contact with the English language for the first time in an innovative and safe environment that has been specially designed to cater to their needs. Their curiosity will be stimulated through creative activities.
The aim is to have fun and learn by playing through sensory experiences, creative activities, music and psychomotor skills adapted to their age and developed by specialised SEK Early Childhood professionals.
Outings to Can Fusteret and Chiquipark.
Activities take place on SEK-Catalunya nursery school grounds.
- SEK professionals with SEK staff coordination.
- Auxiliary support staff.
Ivana Mestres – firstname.lastname@example.org
|5 weeks||€ 829,00|
|4 weeks||€ 694,00|
|3 weeks||€ 558,00|
|2 weeks||€ 417,00|
|1 week||€ 248,00|
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
- Infirmary service.
- Digital diary.
- Change of clothes (trousers, shirt, underwear, shoes).
- Old baggy t-shirt for artistic activities.
- Anti-mosquito bracelet and spray repellent.
- Aqua shoes.
- Comfortable clothes and footwear.
- Backpack for water activities (towel, swimsuit, swimming cap, water socks and flip flops).
- Sun cream applied from home. We will reapply sunscreen after water activities.
*All items must be labelled with the student’s full name.
There is no transport option for this age group.
Lunch and an afternoon snack prepared in the school kitchen and special meals adapted to different age groups, attending special dietary needs.