Summer skating camp
Students from 4 to 18 years old inclusive (by level)
Spanish and Catalan
Full board / half board (9:00 to 20:00)
From 25 to 29 July
The camp has been created to share experiences and learning with the world champions of figure skating (show and freestyle). With the help of the coach, Ricard Planiol, and the Sports Technical Director and National Trainer, Judit Ponsa.
The objective is to perfect the technical, artistic and psychological part of skating thanks to the training given by the best teachers and specialised athletes at an international level.
- Physical fitness, injury prevention.
- Choreography: artistic movements.
- Skating techniques: jumps, pirouettes.
- ROLLART Regulations.
- Aesthetics: hairdressing, make-up, wardrobe.
- Drama, juggling circus.
- Adventure sports.
- Evening games.
- Recreational games, crafts.
- Working on emotions.
- Swimming pool, water games.
- 4 hours a day of skating.
- Dance classes: Dance, hip hop, contemporary ballet.
- Games and entertainment: water balloons, cucaña.
- School revision.
- Multi sports; volleyball, tennis, synchronised swimming.
- Pool: every day, water games.
A day of Skating Camp:
- 8:00. Good morning!
- 8:30 to 9:00. Lunch.
- 9:00 -11:30. Skating training.
- 11:30h-13:30. Dance classes, stretching.
- 13:30- 14:30 lunch and rest.
- 14:30 -15:00. Group concentration.
- 15:00-17:00 make-up, sports psychology, skate choreography, xous group.
- 17:00 to 19:00. Skating training.
- 19:00 to 20:00 Multisport.
- 20:30 to 21:00 Dinner.
- 22:00 evening games, gymkhana at night.
- Good night.
The camp takes place at SEK-Catalunya.
- Sports Centre.
- Football pitches.
- Tennis and padel courts.
- Playroom with ping pong.
- Television room.
- Boarding halls.
- Mountain hiking tour.
- Tourist route La Garriga.
COORDINATION: JUDIT PONSA National FEP Coach, Technical Director, leisure instructor, instructor at various clubs. email@example.com
ALICIA CERDANS: Therapist
Specialised instructors in sports, social and recreational activities. Training is adapted to students’ ages and levels, directed by a team of qualified professional instructor, who will work individually and with small groups. They COLLABORATE with other skating instructors from different clubs and international skaters.
|3-day stage full board||280 €|
|3-day stage half board||230 €|
|5-day stage full board||460 €|
|5-day stage half board||330 €|
To enrol, fill out the registration form for the stage, together with proof of bank deposit, before 5 June. The registration form will be provided by the coordinator of the summer course
5% discount on siblings.
Account number: ES28 0182 8763 6302 0159 8966
(Important to state the name and surname of the student with the bank transfer).
5% discount for payment before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
- Comfortable summer clothes.
- Sports kit (leotard-tights).
- Pool flip-flops, swimsuit towel and swimming cap.
- Sun cream.
- Makeup and paints.
- Hair accessories.
- Small backpack for outings.
- Clothing items must be labelled with the student’s full name.
- Fancy leotard.
Meals are prepared on school grounds, with special diet for athletes. There are special meals for those students with specific needs.