SKATING CAMPSummer skating campSEK-CATALUNYA, BARCELONA
Ages 5 to 18
Spanish and Catalan
From 14 to 20 July
The course has been created to share experience and learning with the world figure skating champions (showcase and freestyle). With the help of their coach, Ricard Planiol, and the Technical Sports Director and National Coach, Judit Ponsa.
The objective is to perfect the technical, artistic and psychological aspects of skating thanks to the training given by the best instructors and specialised athletes at an international level.
- Physical training: stretching, elasticity, endurance and balance.
- Aesthetics: hairdressing, makeup, costumes and styling.
- Prevention of injuries: advice on physical preparation with a physiotherapist.
- Sports nutrition with a nutritionist.
On the track
- Two daily technical training sessions.
- Skating techniques: body position, jumps, pirouettes, steps and figures.
- Choreography: artistic movements.
- Federation regulation: federation rules by a Federation judge.
- Last day there will be skating exhibition.
Not just skates
- Daily pool hour, with water games.
- Drama: artistic interpretation.
Outings and facilities
- The programme is held at the facilities of SEK Catalunya International School.
Teachers and instructors
The camp is run by Judit Ponsa, National Coach of the Spanish Skating Federation and Technical Sports Director of SEK-Catalunya. International skaters and coaches also form part of the teaching team, as well as SEK professionals along with instructors and specialised educators.
Judit Ponsa – email@example.com
Check with School Secretary.
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
Own kitchen and special meals.
For further information regarding registration, please contact: