Esports and SportsGo back to experiences
Students born 2006 to 2011 inclusive
From 09:00 to 16:00
From 27 June to 8 July
Maximum group size
This camp has a limited number of places and they will be filled on a strict first-come-first-serve basis.
Students of the Sports + E-Sports Camp will be able to design their own course by adding a sport to the E-Sports course.
- Sports group to choose (from 9.00 – 12:00): tennis, padel tennis, football or volleyball.
- E-Sports (from 12:00 to 14:00 and from 15:00 to 16:00)
The aim of this course is to continue developing the values and cognitive skills that we have been working on during the course in the E-Sports class, such as teamwork and communication or control of frustration, through video games.
All this while learning the mechanics and strategies of their favourite games with professional coaches in the sector. In addition, in this camp the teaching hours will be combined with team competitions supervised by the teachers, with personalised prizes according to the game (FIFA Points, Gems and Turkeys).
- Topic 1: Psychological and physical work in esports + team building.
- Topic 2: Basic/Advanced Brawl Stars + Brawl Stars Tournament.
- Topic 3: Basic / Advanced Fortnite + Fortnite Tournament.
- Topic 4: Basic / Advanced FIFA 20 + FIFA 20 Tournament.
- Topic 5: Playing with professionals.
- Special night: camping, barbecue dinner and astronomical observation.
- Visits: we will carry out outdoor activities in which they will enjoy adventure sports. We will visit a Multiadventure Park where students can do alternative sports. Students who choose the football option will visit the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium or the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium.
- Swimming in the school pool.
- Tennis and padel tennis activities will take place on SEK-Ciudalcampo sports facilities, with 5 tennis courts and 4 padel tennis courts.
- Football activity will take place on the school’s artificial turf pitch.
- The volleyball activity will take place in school’s sports centre.
TaTaN – Professional Clash Royale and Brawl Stars Coach.
Coordinator: Jonathan Tolosa – email@example.com
|First option (2 weeks)||€ 470|
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Trainers for Volleyball option.
- Multi-stud boots for the football option.
- Swimsuit, hat, flip flops and towel.
- Tennis racket or padel tennis racket for the racket sports option..