Summer camp in English for children
Ages 4 months to 3 years
From 9.00 to 16.00
Extended timetable (optional)
From 8.00 to 9.00 and/or from 16.00 to 17.00
From 29 June to 31 July
Booking by week
Happy Summer is a summer camp in English for children between four months and three years old held at the SEK Ciudalcampo International School.
Designed for children to come into contact with the English language for the first time in an innovative and safe environment that has been specially designed to cater to the needs of younger students. Their curiosity will be stimulated through creative activities.
The aim is to have fun and learn by playing through sensory experiences, creative activities, music and psychomotor skills adapted to their age and developed by specialised SEK Early Childhood professionals.
Combining activities and games adapted to each age group such as:
- Creative cuisine.
- Activities in nature.
- Interactive games.
- Sensory workshops in our new sensory classroom.
- Daily swimming (from 1 year) and parent-child swimming (for children under 1 year) twice a week.
- Family day: an open house every fortnight for parents, where they can participate in workshops with their children.
Activities take place on SEK-Ciudalcampo school grounds.
Courses and camps are taught by native-speaking and / or bilingual SEK teachers, specialised in Early Childhood and Physical Education and with extensive experience in teaching English from an early age.
María Taylor – email@example.com
|5 weeks||€ 926,00|
|4 weeks||€ 775,00|
|3 weeks||€ 624,00|
|2 weeks||€ 465,00|
|1 week||€ 277,00|
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
- SEK professionals with SEK staff coordination.
- Auxiliary support staff.
- Nursing and paediatric service.
- Digital diary.
- Students must bring comfortable clothes, without buttons or laces and Velcro shoes, all marked with their name and surname.
- Diaper/nappy bag, wipes and toiletry bag.
- It is advisable to leave a full change of clothes at school.
- For swimming, students must bring a backpack with a swimsuit, hat, swim nappies, towel and aqua shoes.
Optional transport (additional cost) for all students who request it.
Own school kitchen. Special meals adapted to different age groups, attending special dietary needs.