Summer sports camp
Ages 6 to 17
From 9.00 to 16.00
Extended timetable (optional)
From 8.00 to 9.00 and/or from 16.00 to 17.00
From 6 to 31 July
Booking by week
Sports Camp students can design their own experience by choosing a sport from each group.
Group A: Tennis, padel, soccer or volleyball.
Group B: Horse riding, golf, water sports or go-carting. The aim is to foster and improves children’s general coordination, sports technique, as well as to learn to respect nature and interact with the environment that surrounds them.
- * Go-karting: places are limited (15 WEEKLY PLACES) and minimum height (1.40m)
- Sports Camp students can design their own experience by choosing a sport from each group each fortnight.
Over the course of the day children will take part in maker workshops and engage in learning by doing experiences.
- Outings: The camp features outdoor adventure activities. We will visit Amazonia where children can enjoy alternative sports. Children who choose the football option will visit the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium.
- Children who choose the go-karting, will be able to drive the Jarama Circuit and will receive a go-kart driving certificate.
Outings and facilities
- Tennis and Padel tennis will be held on SEK-Ciudalcampo school grounds with 5 tennis courts and 4 padel tennis courts.
- Water sports will be held at the Guadalix Yacht Club, located in the Pedrezuela reservoir.
Football will be held at the SEK Ciudalcampo artificial turf football pitches.
- Horse-riding and golf activities will take place at the facilities of the RACE Sports Club located in the Ciudalcampo residential estate.
- Go-carting will take place at the Jarama Circuit.
Courses and camps are taught by native-speaking and / or bilingual SEK teachers, specialised in Early Childhood, Primary and Physical Education and with extensive experience in teaching English.
Alberto Domínguez – email@example.com
|4 weeks||€ 850,00|
|3 weeks||€ 684,00|
|2 weeks||€ 511,00|
|1 week||€ 304,00|
5% discount for enrollment before 15 June – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
All sports coaches and instructors responsible for the different activities are certified by the different sports federations, whether they be SEK staff or external personnel.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Studded indoor/outdoor football boots.
- Swimming costume, cap, flip-flops and towel.
- Tennis or padel tennis racket for racket sports.
- Helmet and riding boots for riding.
- Aqua shoes for water sports.
Optional transport (additional cost) for all students who request it.
Breakfast and lunch included, prepared in school kitchen. Special meals are offered if necessary.
Sports Camp participants can design their own experience, combining one of the main sports options, A to B, with one of the elective options, D to G.
Group A: SPORTS
- Racket sports: tennis or padel tennis.
Group B: OPTIONS
- Water sports (windsurfing, dinghy sailing and kayak).