SUMMER ARTS SCHOOL
Summer course featuring music, dance, theatre and visual arts
Students born between 2009 to 2014
Ages between 9 and 14
09:00 to 16:00
From 26 June to 28 July
The course is aimed at students interested in developing their artistic talents, both in the field of performing arts (music, dance, theatre) and in the visual arts (drawing, painting, sculpture, cinema). The course follows the educational objectives of the SEK Education Group competency profile, emphasising the creation of culture, responsible collaboration, intercultural empathy and emotional and physical balance.
Students may choose to enrol in one of two options:
Option A: Performing Arts
Option B: Visual arts
Health and well-being
Funky and classical dance
Photography and cinema
- Special night: camping, BBQ dinner and star gazing.
- Cultural visits
- Family Day: On the final day an open day for parents will be held where they will enjoy a performance by our little artists.
- Outing to Multi-Adventure Park.
- Swimming in the school pool.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Instrument (if required)
- Swimming costume, flip-flops and towel.
Optional transport (additional cost) for all students who request it.
Breakfast and lunch included, prepared in school kitchen. Special meals are offered if necessary.