GOLF AND ENGLISH SUMMER COURSE
English learning summer camp in Ireland
Students born between 2006 and 2011 inclusive
Full board with Irish host families (Bray, Greystones and Kilcoole) or boarding at the school (No places available)
Timetable from 09:30 to 16:30
Month: From 25 June to 22 July
Fortnight: From 25 June to 8 July
Practice and perfect your swing and your pronunciation with our Golf & English / Spanish Summer Course. This is the ideal opportunity for your children to combine their English classes at SEK Dublin, with golf There is no better way for students to enjoy a truly immersive Irish cultural experience.
Students will enjoy an exclusive setting, SEK-Dublin boasts over 250,000 m2 of grounds, with two school buildings, tennis and basketball courts, football pitches and extensive green areas.
In the afternoons students will have the opportunity to go to the prestigious Greystones Golf Club where they can practice their favourite sport in fully-equipped facilities and at a club known worldwide as the place where Paul Dunne trained and where he continues to collaborate as coach. The dream of any golf enthusiast.
This programme aims to ensure students reinforce their English language skills while they learn and practice sports in a privileged setting, while at the same time getting to know all the hidden gems Irish culture has to offer.
- 3 daily sessions, from Monday to Friday, of immersion in English,
- Golf lessons at the Bray Golf Club.
Outings and facilities
- The course will be given at SEK-Dublin International School. Golf lessons will take place at the Bray Golf Club.
- Cultural activities and outings.
Teachers and instructors
- This experience is run by native and/or bilingual SEK teachers
- Golf days take place at Greystones, Golf Club, with qualified instructors.
A minimum of 8 students are necessary for the course to go ahead
- Students are provided everything they need at the club. Students with experience, if they wish, may bring their own equipment.
- Valid passports are mandatory
- Passport no.
- Travel authorisation (according to the regulations of the Irish immigration department) and required documents.
- Meals are prepared at the school’s own kitchens.
- There are special meals for those students with specific needs.
SEK-Dublin summer camps and courses require a pre-enrolment process prior to formalising registration.