English learning summer camp in Ireland
Students born between 2005 and 2010 inclusive
Full board with host families in Bray, Greystones and Kilcoole
From June 27 to July 23. Flights will be on June 26 and July 23
This course offers the unique opportunity for your children to combine their English classes at SEK-Dublin with fun leisure and sports activities, allowing them to live a truly immersive cultural experience in Ireland.
Students will also enjoy the use of first-rate learning spaces fitted with the most cutting-edge multimedia resources.
This programme aims to ensure students reinforce their English language skills while they learn and practice sports in a privileged setting, while at the same time getting to know all the hidden gems Irish culture has to offer.
- 20 hours a week of English language lessons in the morning with native English-speaking teachers and small groups.
- Leisure activities: Visual and performance arts, graphic design and technology and cooking workshops.
- Outings and visits to get to know the fascinating Irish history and culture.
- Outings at least twice a week.
In an exclusive setting, SEK-Dublin boasts over 250,000 m2 of grounds, with two school buildings, tennis and basketball courts, football pitches and extensive green areas.
Teachers: This experience is run by native English-speaking and/or bilingual SEK teachers
Martina Diegmann – email@example.com
* Flights not included
- 10% discount for payments made before 1 February – SEK and non-SEK students.
- 5% discount for payments made before 30 April – SEK and non-SEK students. No compatible with the special discount.
- 7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni
- Passport (a valid passport is essential).
- Authorisation to travel (according to regulations of the Irish immigration department) and required documents.
- For more information click here .
Full board with host families in Bray, Greystones and Kilcoole.
- Two pairs of jeans.
- 1 pair of dress trousers.
- 7 t-shirts or casual shirts.
- 1 tracksuit.
- 1 light sweater.
- 1 waterproof jacket.
- 7 pairs of socks.
- 2 pyjamas.
- 7 sets of underwear.
- 2 pair of trainers.
- 1 pair of Wellington boots.
- 1 pair of slippers.
- 2 swimming costumes.
- 1 pool towel.
- Toiletry bag with personal hygiene products.
All items must be labelled with the student’s name.
There are special meals for those students with specific needs.
SEK-Dublin summer courses require a pre-registration process prior to registration.