English learning summer camp in Ireland
Ages 10 to 17
Full board with host families in Bray, Greystones and Kilcoole
From 6 to 31 July.
This programme provides your children a wonderful opportunity to combine their English classes at SEK-Dublin with fun leisure and sports activities, allowing them to live a truly immersive cultural experience in Ireland.
Students will also enjoy the use of first-rate learning spaces fitted with the most cutting-edge multimedia resources.
This programme aims to ensure students reinforce their English language skills while they learn and practice sports in a privileged setting, while at the same time getting to know all the hidden gems Irish culture has to offer.
- 20 hours a week of English language lessons in the morning with native English speaking teachers and small groups.
- Leisure activities: Visual and performance arts, graphic design and technology and cooking workshops.
- Outings and visits to get to know the fascinating Irish history and culture..
- Outings at least twice a week.
In an exclusive setting, SEK-Dublin boasts over 250,000 m2 of grounds, with two school buildings, tennis and basketball courts, football pitches and extensive green areas.
€ 3260 full month*
- Travel insurance.
- Full board with Irish host families
- School transport.
- Cultural activities and outings.
* Does not include air ticket
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni
- Valid passports are mandatory
- Travel authorisation (according to the regulations of the Irish immigration department) and required documents.
- For more information click here.
Full board with host families in Bray, Greystones and Kilcoole.
- Two pairs of jeans.
- 1 pair of dress trousers.
- 7 t-shirts or casual shirts.
- 1 tracksuit.
- 1 light sweater.
- 7 pairs of socks.
- 2 pyjamas.
- 7 sets of underwear.
- 2 pair of trainers.
- 1 pair of aqua shoes.
- 1 pair of slippers.
- 2 swimming costumes.
- 1 pool towel.
- Toiletry bag
All items must be labelled with the student’s name.
There are special meals for those students with specific needs.
SEK-Dublin summer camps and courses require a pre-enrolment process prior to formalising registration.