English learning summer camp in Ireland
Ages 10 to 17
Full board with host families in Bray, Greystones and Kilcoole
From 30 June to 28 July.
This programme provides your children a wonderful opportunity to combine their English classes at SEK-Dublin with fun leisure and sports activities, allowing them to live a truly immersive cultural experience in Ireland.
Students will also enjoy the use of first-rate learning spaces fitted with the most cutting-edge multimedia resources.
This programme aims to ensure students reinforce their English language skills while they learn and practice sports in a privileged setting, while at the same time getting to know all the hidden gems Irish culture has to offer.
- 20 hours a week of English language lessons in the morning with native English speaking teachers and small groups.
- Leisure activities: Visual and performance arts, graphic design and technology and cooking workshops.
- Outings and visits to get to know the fascinating Irish history and culture..
- Outings at least twice a week.
In an exclusive setting, SEK-Dublin boasts over 250,000 m2 of grounds, with two school buildings, tennis and basketball courts, football pitches and extensive green areas.
€ 3260 full month*
- Travel insurance.
- Full board with Irish host families
- School transport.
- Cultural activities and outings.
* Does not include air ticket
10% discount for payments made before 10 January – SEK and non-SEK students.
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni
- Valid passports are mandatory
- Travel authorisation (according to the regulations of the Irish immigration department) and required documents.
- For more information click here.
Full board with host families in Bray, Greystones and Kilcoole.
- Two pairs of jeans.
- 1 pair of dress trousers.
- 7 t-shirts or casual shirts.
- 1 tracksuit.
- 1 light sweater.
- 7 pairs of socks.
- 2 pyjamas.
- 7 sets of underwear.
- 2 pair of trainers.
- 1 pair of aqua shoes.
- 1 pair of slippers.
- 2 swimming costumes.
- 1 pool towel.
- Toiletry bag
All items must be labelled with the student’s name.
There are special meals for those students with specific needs.
SEK-Dublin summer camps and courses require a pre-enrolment process prior to formalising registration.