SPANISH SUMMER COURSE
Spanish intensive course in Dublin
Students born from 2003 to 2009 inclusive
From 5 to 23 July 2021 (Weekly option)
Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 12.30
Do you want your children to learn Spanish? Join us to learn the second most widely spoken language in the world and build confidence for your Junior and Leaving Cert. Your children will learn from native experienced Spanish teachers.
The classes are dynamically organized, with a wide variety of interactive activities to ensure that students communicate, participate, and actively progress in learning of Spanish. Each week focuses on a different theme around which vocabulary and structure activities are developed.
The two levels offered are: A1 (activities mirror the Irish Junior Cert) and A2 (activities mirror the Irish Leaving Cert).
We offer two levels:
- A1: The course activities are tuned to mirror the ones in the Irish Junior Cert. The course focuses on communication skills and culminates in a final project by the students. This course is suitable for beginners.
- A2: The course activities are tuned to mirror the ones in the Irish Leaving Cert. The course focuses on communication skills and culminates in a final project by the students. This course is suitable for intermediate level.
Beginner course: A1 level
- Week 1: We are going on vacation to Spain!
During this first week we start our journey to the Costa del Sol, where we will enjoy paradisiacal beaches and excellent seafood in emblematic destinations such as Mijas or Fuengirola. We will ride a `taxi donkey ’and learn to interact with the locals.
- Week 2: Making new friends
This second week we will travel to the exotic and colourful Mexico. During our vacation in Mexico, we will know their customs and different food. Do you like spicy food?
- Week 3: Visiting my family
In the third week, we will get to know typical Hispanic families and we will go to remote places like El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras. Are you ready for this trip?
Intermediate course: A2 level
- Week 1: “Come party with us!”
This week we will learn to express our preferences and our opinions on a trip to the exotic Oruro carnival in Bolivia and the Cadiz carnival in Spain. We will also learn about the Spanish culture of the siesta and about the spas, an excellent way to take care of relaxing.
- Week 2: “Those wonderful years”
In the second week we will land in the Fallas of Valencia, a well-known festival in Spain, which advocates ephemeral art. We will learn to describe customs and events in the past and to tell stories like those of the “Ratoncito Pérez”.
- Week 3: “Shopping in Madrid”
In the third week we travel to the emblematic flea market in Madrid, where we will learn how to order something in a store, and also how to haggle.
|SPANISH SUMMER COURSE (SEK-DUBLIN)
(from ages 14 to 17)
From 5 to 23 July 2021
|Third option (3 weeks)||€338|
|Second option (2 weeks)||€252|
|First option (1 weeks)||€150|
|SPANISH SUMMER COURSE (SEK-DUBLIN) without lunch
(de 14 a 17 años)
From 5 to 23 July 2021
|Third option (3 weeks)||€281|
|Second option (2 weeks)||€210|
|First option (1 weeks)||€125|
- 10% discount for payment before 28 January – SEK and non-SEK students.
- 5% discount for payment before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students. Not compatible with special discount
- 7.5% discount for SEK students and alumni.