Alpine summer camp
Ages 14 to 18
Spanish, English and French
From 21 July to 30 July 2020
Outdoor Experience is an alpine summer camp where students can enjoy nature and outdoor pursuits.
This programme seeks to offer outdoor activities such as climbing, orienteering, teamwork and mountaineering. Outings to self-sufficient mountain shelters where students will put what they learn to the test. Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award candidates will be able to meet all the requirements that the Adventure Journey Section requires.
The Outdoor Experience summer camp offers:
– Treks to mountain shelters
– First aid course
– Induction to rock climbing
– Different workshops
– Cultural visit to Annecy with water sports on the lake
DofE Award Adventure Journey qualified teachers and mountaineering instructors.
Lula Martínez Pérez – firstname.lastname@example.org
Airline ticket (round trip) not included.
10% discount for payments made before 10 January – SEK and non-SEK students.
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni
- Sports footwear: outdoors and mountain shoes (essential sole with grip).
- Swimming costume.
- Towel (for swimming and shower)
- Shorts and long trousers.
- Day backpack.
- Outerwear: sweater or sweatshirt.
- Hiking socks.
- Personal toiletry bag.
- Sunscreen: body + facial.
- Blister plasters (Compeed).
All items must be labelled with the student’s name.
- Full-board and lodging at SEK-Les Alpes, in Val D’Arly in the French Savoy.
- On outings students will stay in alpine lodging.
Special meals prepared in the school’s own kitchen are offered if necessary.
SEK-Les Alpes summer camps and courses require a pre-enrolment process prior to registration.