Alpine summer camp
Students born from 2003 to 2007
Spanish, English and French
From 9 to 27 August 2021
Outdoor Experience is an alpine summer camp where students can enjoy nature and outdoor pursuits.
This programme seeks to offer outdoor activities such as climbing, orienteering, teamwork and mountaineering. Outings to self-sufficient mountain shelters where students will put what they learn to the test. Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award candidates will be able to meet all the requirements that the Adventure Journey Section requires.
In the Outdoor Adventure camp you can find:
- Outings to mountain shelters
- First aid course
- Introductory climbing course
- Various workshops
- Cultural visit to Annecy with water sports on the lake
DofE Award Adventure Journey qualified teachers and mountaineering instructors.
Lula Martínez Pérez – firstname.lastname@example.org
* Does not include air ticket
- 10% discount for payments made before 28 January – SEK and non-SEK students.
- 5% discount for payments made before 30 April – SEK and non-SEK students.
- 7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni
- Sports footwear: outdoors trainers and mountain shoes (must have good grip).
- Swimming costume.
- Towel (for swimming and shower)
- Short and long trousers.
- Outerwear: sweater or sweatshirt.
- Day backpack.
- High socks.
- Personal toiletry bag.
- Sunscreen: body + facial.
- Skiwear (jacket and trousers)
- Ski goggles.
All items must be labelled with the student’s name. Students can bring their own ski equipment (boots, skis, ski poles and helmet) or rent them at the resort.
Full-board and lodging at SEK-Les Alpes international boarding residence, in Val D’Arly in the French Savoy.
On outings students will stay in alpine lodging.
Special meals prepared in the school’s own kitchen are offered if necessary.
SEK-Les Alpes summer courses require a pre-enrolment process prior to formalising enrolment.