Ages 12 to 15
Spanish, English and French
From 6 to 26 July 2020
36 hours of French classes in 3 daily periods plus mountain and cultural activities of interest, either in afternoons or for full day.
International experience in the region of the French Haute-Savoie, in St. Nicolas la Chapelle, including mountain and snow sports, studying and using the French language in different contexts and boarding with peers from other locations and/or nationalities.
The aim is to use all of the children’s experiences for them to reflect on the emotional, social and language skills they acquire over the course of the camp.
- Four days skiing at the Tignes glacier
- Mini golf
- Paint ball
- Visit to Chamonix to l’Aiguille du MIdi
- Tree Adventure Park
- Gorge walking
- Water skiing
- Water games
- Visit to the Parc Animalier de Merlet safari park
- Via Ferrata
- Ice skating
- Cultural visits:
- Medieval city of Conflans
Educators from SEK- Les Alpes.
Instructors for specific mountain activities.
- CoordinatorLula Martínez Pérez – email@example.com
Airline ticket (round trip) not included.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni
All items must be labelled with the student’s name and surname. Students can bring their own ski equipment (boots, skis, ski poles and helmet) or rent them at the resort.
- Sports footwear: outdoors and mountain shoes (essential sole with grip).
- Swimming costume.
- Towel (for swimming and shower)
- Short and long trousers.
- Outerwear: sweater or sweatshirt.
- Day backpack.
- Hiking socks.
- Personal toiletry bag.
- Sunscreen: body + facial.
- Skiwear (jacket and trousers).
- Ski goggles.
Full-board and lodging at SEK-Les Alpes, in Val D’Arly in the French Savoy.
On ski days at Tignes, students will transfer to the French resort staying at a residence at the foot of the funicular that gives access to the glacier on a full board basis
Special meals prepared in the school’s own kitchen are offered if necessary.
SEK-Les Alpes summer camps and courses require a pre-enrolment process prior to registration.