Students born between 2007 and 2010
Spanish, English and French
From June 30 to July 22, 2022
30 hours of French lessons distributed, according to days, in periods of 3 hours a day plus mountain activities and cultural activities of interest, either in the afternoon or full day.
An international experience in the French Savoie region, in St. Nicolas la Chapelle, through mountain and snow sports, the study and use of the French language in different contexts and living with classmates from other localities and / or nationalities.
The objective is to use all the experiences as tools for personal reflection on the emotional, social and linguistic skills learnt.
- Skiing on the Tignes glacier
- Paint ball
- Visit to Chamonix to l’Aiguille du Midi + hiking
- Forest adventure camp
- Water skiing
- Water games
- Visit Parc Animalier de Merlet (wild animals)
- Via Ferrata
- Ice skating
- Cultural visits:
- Medieval city of Conflans
- French teachers
- PE teachers
- Educators from SEK- Les Alpes.
- Instructors for specific mountain activities.
Lula Martínez Pérez – firstname.lastname@example.org
*Flights not included.
- 10% special discount for payment before 1 February – SEK and non-SEK students.
- 5% discount for payment before 30 April – SEK and non-SEK students. No compatible with the special discount
- 7.5% discount for SEK students and alumni.
- Sports footwear: outdoor sports shoes and mountain shoes (a grippy sole is essential).
- Towel (pool and shower).
- Raincoat (waterproof).
- Shorts and long trousers.
- Outerwear: sweater or sweatshirt.
- Small backpack for walking.
- High socks.
- Personal hygiene bag.
- Sunscreen cream: face + body.
- SKI MATERIAL.
- Ski suit (jacket and pants).
- Ski goggles suitable for the sun.
All clothing items must be labelled with the student’s name. Students can bring their own ski equipment (boots, skis, poles and helmet) or rent it at the resort.
Full board at SEK Les Alpes International School, in Val D’Arly in French Savoie.
During the days of skiing in Tignes, students travel to the French resort, staying in a residence at the base of the cable car that gives access to the glacier on a full board basis.
Own kitchen that offers special meals for those who need them.
SEK-Les Alpes summer courses require a pre-registration process prior to registration.
From January 2022 children over 12 years and two months old must present the European Vaccine Certificate to do any outdoor leisure activities.