Art Attack WeekGo back to experiences
Born between 2010 and 2015
From 6 to 12 years of age
From 09:00 to 16:00 (optional stay service)
From 3 to 7 of July
The objective of this course is to encourage self-expression, shape our concerns and further develop drawing and painting techniques. An intensive week to consolidate knowledge about art, enjoying the museums that surround us, appreciating different works for the creation of our own artistic proposal. Every day we will carry out activities, both indoors and outdoors, helping the development of learning for transformation. Exploring the environment and fostering the investigative interest, through sensory and artistic dynamics. The course follows the educational objectives that characterise our institution according to our IB ethos and the dimensions and competencies of our SEK Education Group profile.
Auxiliary support staff.
This course has optional extended hours (at extra cost) from 08:00 to 09:00 and 16:00 to 17:00.
- All the necessary material for the activities will be given to the students.
- Each student must of bring individual swimming he kit (swimsuit, cap, goggled and towel), as well as personal hygiene items.
- Students should also bring a snack for breaks.
- We recommend that children wear comfortable clothing and footwear that they don’t mind getting dirty, shorts, T-shirt and Velcro trainers.
All clothing must be duly labelled with the student’s first name and last name.
No transport route.
- Special meals are offered if necessary.
- The dining room is supervised by school teachers.
- On days of cultural outings, the school provides a pic-nic bag.