GET READY FOR SEK
High achievement and motivation
Students born from 2010 to 2015 inclusive
Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 16.00
Early start service (optional)
From 08:00 to 09:00 and/or from 16:00 to 17:00
From 27 June to 29 July
In addition to participating in sports activities and recreational and academic outings with their MAKER SPORTS peers, GET READY students will enjoy academic, social and linguistic support in English and/or Spanish.
An ideal course for students who need support in core subjects to face the challenges of the coming academic years, or for new students who seek to better lay the foundations of English and / or Spanish to join SEK-Santa Isabel.
We seek to balance recreational activities with students from the same year group with academic and linguistic support through teacher-student work or group work to ensure a good start to the academic year in September.
- 3D animation
- Building robots with LEGO
- Scientific experiments
ARTS & DESIGN
- Story makers
- Creating workshops in museums or galleries
- Theme weeks
- Craft workshops
Complementary activities with MAKER SPORTS
- Yoga in the park
- Sports gymkhana
- Racket sport
- Visits to green spaces
- Exploring the urban environment
- Workshops in cultural centres
- Visit and camping to SEK Ciudalcampo
- Water party
- Creative cuisine
- Magic show
- The programme is held at SEK-Santa Isabel.
- Sports activities will take place on Wednesdays. Pool, athletics and racket activities take place at the UCJC Sports Club in Villafranca del Castillo, while outings and other outdoor activities take place in places such as the Retiro Park, Madrid Río or Casa de Campo.
|Fifth option (5 weeks)||€ 970|
|Fourth option (4 weeks)||€ 811|
|Third option (3 weeks)||€ 653|
|Second option (2 weeks)||€ 487|
|First option (1 weeks)||€ 325|
|Fifth option||Fourth option||Third option||Second option||First option|
1 hour (morning or afternoon)
From 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. or 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|€ 93||€ 78||€ 63||€ 47||€ 30|
2 hour (morning and afternoon)
From 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|€ 171||€ 143||€ 115||€ 86||€ 55|
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
- Auxiliary support staff.
- Infirmary service
Students will be given a SUMMER BOX, a small box or bag with all the necessary materials for the activities.
Each student must individually provide swimming equipment (swimsuit, flip-flops, cap, goggles and towel), as well as personal hygiene items. It is also important to bring a mid-morning snack every day for break.
We recommend that children wear comfortable clothes and shoes that can easily get stained, shorts, a T-shirt, and Velcro sneakers (duly labelled with their first and last name).
Transport not available.
- Option with meals. Special meals are available for those who need them.
- The dining halls are supervised by teachers.
- On cultural outing days, the school provides a picnic.