MAKER AND FUN
Summer camp with sports, creative and technological activities
Ages 3 to 5
Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 16.00
Extended timetable (optional)
From 8.00 to 9.00 and 16.00 to 17.00
From 6 to 31 July
Booking by week
Combining sports, creative and technological activities, designed for children to work on 21st century skills. All the activities are adapted to each age group and are designed to foster children’s physical, intellectual, social and emotional development.
Experiences are based on the educational objectives that are the hallmark of SEK Group and adhere to the IB teaching ethos. Children learn through experimentation, in a natural and playful way and in innovative learning spaces.
- 3D animation
- 3D printing and design
- Creating robots with LEGO
ARTS & DESIGN
- Story makers
- Water party
- Escape room
- Alternative sports
- Sports gymkhanas
Students will choose activities from the STEAM block and from the ARTS & DESIGN block every day. They will enjoy the full Special Activities block and choose a different activity from the Sports block every day.
Outings and facilities
- Activities take place on SEK-Santa Isabel school grounds.
- Sports activties take place at the UCJC Sports Club on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in the morning.
|Option 4 including lunch (4 weeks)||733,00 €|
|Option 3 including lunch (3 weeks)||590,00 €|
|Option 2 including lunch (2 weeks)||440,00 €|
|Option 1 including lunch (1 weeks)||262,00 €|
5% discount for enrollment before 15 June – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
- Auxiliary support staff
- Digital diary
- Each student must bring swimming kit (swimsuit, cap, goggles, flip flops and towel), as well as personal hygiene items. Students should also bring a packed-lunch for break and a bottle of water with their name on it.
- We recommend that children wear comfortable clothing and footwear that they don’t mind getting dirty, shorts, T-shirt, Velcro trainers and bib (duly labelled with the student’s first name and last name).
No transport route.
- Special meals are offered if necessary.
- Meals are supervised by teachers.
- The school will provide a picnics on outings.