MAKER & FUN
Summer camp with sports, creative and technological activities
Students born from 2016 to 2018 inclusive
Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 16.00
Extended timetable (optional)
From 8.00 to 9.00 and 16.00 to 17.00
From 27 June to 29 July
This camp combines sports, creative and technology activities, designed for students to develop 21st century skills. All activities are adapted for each age and studied to promote the child’s physical, intellectual, social and emotional development.
The course pursues the SEK Group educational objectives and the International Baccalaureate ethos. In innovative learning spaces, students will learn through experimentation, in a natural and playful way.
Additionally, the camp will take place in locations beyond the school and classroom. Outings to cultural and artistic places allow students to develop their creative potential.
- 3D animation
- Building robots with LEGO
- Scientific experiments
ARTS & DESIGN
- Story makers
- Creating workshops in museums or galleries
- Theme weeks
- Craft workshops
- Mini Olympics
- Exploring the urban environment
- Workshops in cultural centres
- Water party
- Creative cuisine
- Magic show
- Yoga in the park
- Sports gymkhana
- Racket sport
- Visits to green spaces
*The visits will depend on the Covid19 situation
- The programme is held at SEK-Santa Isabel.
- Sports activities will take place on Wednesdays. Pool, athletics and racket activities take place at the UCJC Sports Club in Villafranca del Castillo, while outings and other outdoor activities take place in places such as the Retiro Park, Madrid Río or Casa de Campo.
*Visits, outings and excursions will depend on the public health situation.
|Fifth option (5 weeks)||€ 971|
|Fourth option (4 weeks)||€ 818|
|Third option (3 weeks)||€ 665|
|Second option (2 weeks)||€ 505|
|First option (1 weeks)||€ 315|
|Fifth option||Fourth option||Third option||Second option||First option|
1 hour (morning or afternoon)
From 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. or from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|€ 93||€ 78||€ 63||€ 47||€ 30|
2 hour (morning and afternoon)
From 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|€ 171||€ 143||€ 115||€ 86||€ 55|
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
- Auxiliary support staff.
- Infirmary service
- Digital agenda.
Students will be given a SUMMER BOX, a small box or bag with all the necessary materials for the activities.
Each student must individually provide swimming equipment (swimsuit, flip-flops, cap, goggles and towel), as well as personal hygiene items. It is also important to bring a mid-morning snack every day for break.
We recommend that children wear comfortable clothes and shoes that can easily get stained, shorts, a T-shirt, and Velcro sneakers (duly labelled with their first and last name).
Transport not available.
- Option with meals. Special meals are available for those who need them.
- The dining halls are supervised by teachers.
- On cultural outing days, the school provides a picnic.