MAKER AND SPORTS
Summer of science, art, mathematics and sports
Ages 6 to 12
Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 16.00
Extended timetable (optional)
From 8.00 to 9.00 and 16.00 to 17.00
From 29 June to 31 July
Booking by week
Combining different elements of the STEAM disciplines (science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics) each student will be able to enjoy a tailor-made summer in a bilingual environment. The groups will be formed taking into account the age and preferences of each student.
The objective is to develop learning by doing and promote 21st century skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork, leadership and creativity through design thinking methodology.
- 3D printing
- Creating robots with LEGO
- Scientist for a day
ARTS & DESIGN
- Story makers
- Mini Olympics
- Magic show
- Visit to Caixa Forum
- Visit to the SEK-Ciudalcampo observatory
- Water party
- Chef for a day
- Alternative sports
- Sports gymkhanas
Students will do activities from the STEAM block and the ARTS & DESIGN block every day. They will enjoy the full Special Activities block and choose different activities from the Sports block every day.
Outings and facilities
- Activities take place on SEK-Santa Isabel school grounds.
- Sports activties take place at the Polideportivo de Vicálvaro on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays in the morning.
|5 weeks with half board||876,00 €|
|4 weeks with half board||733,00 €|
|3 weeks with half board||590,00 €|
|2 weeks with half board||440,00 €|
|1 week with half board||262,00 €|
|5 weeks without half board||769,00 €|
|4 weeks without half board||643,00 €|
|3 weeks without half board||518,00 €|
|2 weeks without half board||386,00 €|
|1 week without half board||230,00 €|
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
- Auxiliary support staff.
- Digital diary.
- Each child must bring their own swimming kit (swimming costume, swimming cap, goggles, flip flops and towel) and toiletries. It is also important to bring a snack for breaktimes and a water bottle with their name on it.
- We recommend children wear comfortable clothes that they don’t mind getting dirty.
No transport route.
Breakfast and lunch prepared in the school kitchen and special meals attending special dietary needs.