Steam Builder WeekGo back to experiences
Born between 2011 and 2014
Ages between 9 and 12
From 09:00 to 16:00 (optional stay service)
From 10 to 14 of July
During this intensive week of robotics combined with multi-adventure, students will develop their digital creativity, using the latest technologies. In addition, they will develop their digital competence with LEGO programming kits. All our activities are adapted for each age and studied to promote learning for transformation, for self-regulation skills, critical and creative thinking, and lifelong learning. Students will have the opportunity to learn more about the “gamer” culture and gain a greater understanding of the concept of augmented reality and virtual reality. In addition, they will enjoy recreational outings. The course follows the educational objectives that characterise our institution according to our IB ethos and the dimensions and competencies of our SEK Education Group profile.
This course has optional extended hours (at extra cost) from 08:00 to 09:00 and 16:00 to 17:00.
- All the necessary material for the activities will be delivered. Each student must of bring individual swimming he kit (swimsuit, cap, goggled and towel), as well as personal hygiene items.
- Students should also bring a snack for breaks.
- We recommend that children wear comfortable clothing and footwear that they don’t mind getting dirty, shorts, T-shirt and Velcro trainers.
All clothing must be duly labelled with the student’s first name and last name.
No transport route.
- Special meals are offered if necessary.
- The dining room is supervised by school teachers.
- On days of cultural outings, the school provides a pic-nic bag.