SUMMER STELLAR PROGRAMME
Development Of Cognitive Capacities
Ages 6 to 12
Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 16.00
Extended timetable (optional)
From 8.00 to 9.00 and 16.00 to 17.00
From 29 June to 31 July
Booking by week
Combining sports, creative and technological activities, designed for children to work on 21st century skills. All the activities are adapted to each age group and are designed to foster children’s physical, intellectual, social and emotional development.
Experiences are based on the educational objectives that are the hallmark of SEK Group and adhere to the IB teaching ethos. Children learn through experimentation, in a natural and playful way and in innovative learning spaces.
- Sport and assault courses.
- Lab practicals.
- Creating robots with LEGO.
- Digital creativity activities.
- Outdoor activities.
Outings and Facilities
- Activities take place on SEK-Santa Isabel school grounds.
- Sports activties take place at the Polideportivo de Vicálvaro on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the morning.
- Cultural visits.
The course is taught by SEK Stellar Programme teachers:
- Diana Martínez García. Educational psychologist specialised in attention of high-achieving students.
- Sandra Cid Canós. Educational psychologist specialised in attention of high-achieving students
Encarnación Ricote – email@example.com
|5 weeks with half board||876,00 €|
|4 weeks with half board||733,00 €|
|3 weeks with half board||590,00 €|
|2 weeks with half board||440,00 €|
|1 week with half board||262,00 €|
|5 weeks without half board||769,00 €|
|4 weeks without half board||643,00 €|
|3 weeks without half board||518,00 €|
|2 weeks without half board||386,00 €|
|1 week without half board||230,00 €|
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
- The school will provide students with the necessary materials.
- Each student must bring individual swimming kit (swimsuit, cap, goggles, flip flops and towel), as well as personal hygiene items. Students should also bring packed lunch.
No transport route.
- Half board with lunch available. Special meals are offered if necessary.
- Meals are supervised by teachers.
- The school provides a picnic for outings