Design Thinking Course OnlineGo back to experiences
From 13 to 17
2 hours a day in the morning
From 6 to 10 July
From 13 to 17 July
From 20 to 24 July
From 27 to 31 July
Maximum group size
This course has a limited number of places and students will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Minimum group size
Design thinking is a framework aimed at solving problems, focused on people and key to achieving great results. It combines critical and design thinking and encourages the generation of ideas and better decision making through teamwork.
- Topic 1: Introduction to Design Thinking
- Topic 2: Understanding users and their problems
- Topic 3: Ideation and generation of solutions
- Topic 4: Prioritisation, selection and action plan
- Topic 5: Success stories, examples and resources
Idaira González Petit, has over 5 years’ experience as a designer and innovation / transformation consultant, leading international projects and multidisciplinary teams. Coach, mentor and manager of professionals from different disciplines.
Coordinator: Idaira González Petit: Idaglezt@gmail.com
|Introduction to Design Thinking (ESO)||Call 1 (1 week)||274€|
7.5% discount for SEK students.
- Laptop and internet connection
- Online application to actively participate in online Design Thinking sessions such as MURAL or MIRO.
- Online application for video-conferences through which to teach the classes: Webex, Google hangouts, Livestorm, Zoom or similar
Over the course timetable there will be synchronous sessions in which teachers will offer teaching through video calls, there will be asynchronous sessions in which the student will carry out individual or group work following the teacher’s instructions. There will be sessions aimed at solving doubts or queries.
Students will receive all the detailed information of the course from the teacher once they enrol.