User Experience Course Online
FUNDAMENTALS OF INTERFACE DESIGNGo back to experiences
14 to 16 years old
From 09:00 to 12:00 (the hours may vary according to the needs of the students)
From 6 to 10 of July
From 13 to 17 of July
From 27 to 31 of July
Maximum group size
This course has a limited number of places and students will be accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Minimum group size
Details are important, they determine the choice between one product and another. Wherever you look, there are well-designed products that take into account how users interact with them and what they intend to do. Usability and user experience is the objective and mission of this course
- Topic 1: Introduction | The importance of design and its psychology
- Topic 2: Usability and prototyping
- Topic 3: Information architecture and wireframe + case study
- Topic 4: Final art | InVision, Sketch and Photoshop + case study
- Topic 5: Analysis of student work, resolution of queries, course summary and conclusions
Blanca Gemma Fuerte, technical specialist in Customer Experience Design and Innovation. Experience in 360 degree campaigns as a creative, generating new ideas and approaches with the marketing team, as well as graphic and audiovisual creative pieces for social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, internal portals) and paid media along with extensive work as copywriter in various campaigns.
Coordinator: Blanca Gemma Fuerte: email@example.com
|User Experience: Fundamentals of interface design (ESO)||Call 1 (1 week)||257€|
7.5% discount for SEK students.
- Laptop or desktop computer
- Pre-download (trial version) of Adobe Photoshop and Sketch
- Preferably, students should be familiar with Photoshop for the final exercise
Course sessions will be taught in synchronous classes on Microsoft Teams. Some sessions will be used to review material and answer questions.