HORSE RIDING TRAINING CAMP
Horse riding camp for children and young people
Ages 6 to 17
From 9.00 to 16.00 option with food
Option without meals from 9:00 to 13:45.
From 29 June to 31 July 2020
(Possibility of 5 weeks and individual weeks)
Specially designed for lovers of horse riding, regardless of their level and their objectives, since all activities are perfectly adapted to the age and level of each student.
The camp is led by a team of qualified professional instructors who work individually with each participant, improving and perfecting their sports skills while having fun and learning values.
The aim of the camp is for students to enjoy summer practising and improving the skills of their favourite sport, horse riding. While developing their skills, they cultivate a relationship of care, trust and collaboration with animals and improve their personal autonomy, self-confidence and social skills.
- Activities: Two riding modules with vaulting, dressage or jump classes, riding and games (ponigames, horseball, relays, …), review of theoretical aspects and specific vocabulary. A pool module and another multi sport module.
- Facilities: Activities will take place at the UCJC Sports Club. A unique concept of sports club with more than 140,000 m2 of courts, tracks and large green areas where children can do sport and enjoy an unforgettable summer.
|Intensive Refinement Horse Riding – SPORT CLUB
(from 6 to 17 years old)
|5 weeks||1.464,00 €|
|4 weeks||1.225,00 €|
|3 weeks||986,00 €|
|2 weeks||736,00 €|
|1 week||438,00 €|
|5 weeks without meals||1.264,00 €|
|4 weeks without meals||1.057,00 €|
|3 weeks without meals||851,00 €|
|2 weeks without meals||635,00 €|
|1 week without meals||378,00 €|
|Horse Riding Competition – SPORT CLUB (from 6 to 17 years old)||5 weeks without meals||2.186,00 €|
|4 weeks without meals||1.829,00 €|
|3 weeks without meals||1.472,00 €|
|2 weeks without meals||1.099,00 €|
|1 week without meals||654,00 €|
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
- Baseball cap.
- Helmet, boots and jodhpurs.
- Comfortable sports clothes.
- Swimsuit, towel, cap and aqua shoes.
- Sun cream with a SPF greater than 20.
Optional transport service (additional cost) for all students who request it with arrival time at 9.00 and departure time at 16.00.
5th week: From 27 to 31 July the transport service will depend on the number of students who request it.
Own kitchen and special meals.