PADEL TENNIS TRAINING CAMP
Padel tennis camp for children and young people
Students born from 2005 to 2016 inclusive
From 09:00 to 16:00, with lunch
From 9:00 to 13:45 without lunch.
Weekly, biweekly or monthly options available.
From June 27 to July 1 2022
From 4 to 8 July 2022
From 11 to 15 July 2022
From 18 to 22 July 2022
From 25 to 29 July 2022
Course focused on padel tennis lovers, regardless of their level of play and their goals, since the course is offered at different levels: whether they already play and seek to acquire a more professional level or have never played, there is a programme made to measure. The camp offers 3 programmes: initiation, improvement and competition. All this in an exclusive environment of the UCJC Sports Club.
The course is designed to perfect padel tennis skills, develop sporting ethics, foster socialising among participants and instil values such as respect, responsibility, autonomy and teamwork.
Three training programmes based on players’ levels and objectives: beginners, intermediate and advanced. All the training programmes are based on the AMS training method, enabling students to acquire tactical and technical knowledge through simulating real-life games. Thanks to this system, students significantly improve their level of play and obtain great results in competitions.
- The Beginner Programme will enable players to learn having fun and acquire technical and tactical know-how in a fun and effective way. It helps students to improve their padel tennis game, in a more recreational context, combining practice and training with recreational activities that complement players’ overall training.
- The Intermediate Programme: is where tactical and technical concepts are deepened, the performance of the players is improved with a specific programme, based on the combination of work and fun, through proposals that help them improve technique, tactical knowledge of the game, as well as physical fitness.
- The Advanced Programme is aimed at players who want to improve their performance and high level competitions. High intensity drills, tactical and psychological preparation for match points, improvement of the physical performance in competitions, improvement of offensive and defensive racket work and matches make this programme a great option for all those who want to make a qualitative leap in their game.
Training will be complemented with specific talks on topics of interest.
Activities will take place at the UCJC Sports Club, a unique concept in sports club with over 140,000 m2 of sports courts, tracks and extensive green areas where children can play sport and enjoy an unforgettable summer.
The UCJC Sports Club has five padel tennis courts: 4 wall courts and 1 glass court. In addition, it has a 25-meter long pool, where students can cool off at mid-morning. For video sessions and talks, the club has a recently built sports hall (summer 2020) with classrooms and smart screens.
The course is taught by certified coaches and instructors from the Madrid Padel Tennis Federation or the Spanish Padel Tennis Federation. Both from the SEK team and externally hired staff.
|Fourth option||€ 685|
|Third option||€ 552|
|Second option||€ 412|
|First option||€ 245|
|Fourth option without food||€ 481|
|Third option without food||€ 387|
|Second option without food||€ 289|
|First option without food||€ 172|
|Fourth option||€ 758|
|Third option||€ 610|
|Second option||€ 455|
|First option||€ 271|
|Fourth option without food||€ 554|
|Third option without food||€ 446|
|Second option without food||€ 333|
|First option without food||€ 198|
|Fourth option||€ 814|
|Third option||€ 655|
|Second option||€ 489|
|First option||€ 291|
|Fourth option without food||€ 610|
|Third option without food||€ 491|
|Second option without food||€ 366|
|First option without food||€ 218|
|Fourth option||Third option||Second option||First option|
|Transport||€ 110||€ 88||€ 66||€ 50|
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
- Baseball cap
- Face mask
- Padel tennis racket
- Comfortable sports clothing.
- Water bottle
- Swimming costume, towel and swimming cap and shoes.
- Factor 20 sunscreen or over.
Optional route (additional cost) for all students who request it with arrival time at 9.00 and departure time at 16.00.
Except for the Competition Programme.
Lunch (optional from 09:00 to 16:00 hours).
* School kitchen and special meals.