Sports summer camp
Students born from 2006 to 2015 inclusive
From 09:00 to 16:00, with lunch
From 9:00 to 13:45 without lunch.
From 11 to 15 July
Weekly, biweekly or monthly options available.
Specially designed for students who want to learn, improve, compete and have fun playing sports. Starting from football and futsal as a shared activity, children can also choose between another complementary activity, either tennis or padel tennis.
Participants will be able to choose their own itinerary. Itineraries are divided into modules (four for the lunch option and three for the no-lunch option) that are distributed as follows:
- Module 1: 7-aside football (Monday and Wednesday), futsal (Tuesday and Thursday) and sports activities (Friday)
- Lunch: a sandwich and a piece of fruit
- Module 2: Swimming
- Module 3: Tennis or padel tennis (check in the registration form)
- Module 4: multi sport
The Sports Camp aims to promote sporting values of sport, foster overall development, socialisation and individual and collective responsibility.
Activities will take place at the UCJC Sports Club. A unique concept in sports club with over 140,000 m2 of sports courts, tracks and extensive green areas where children can play sport and enjoy an unforgettable summer. The UCJC Sports Club has:
- 7-aside astro turf football pitch.
- Multi-purpose sports complex
- 10 tennis courts (7 fast greenset courts, 2 fast tennisquick courts and 1 clay court)
- 5 padel tennis courts (4 wall courts and 1 glass court)
- Swimming pool
This year we are launching a new sports centre at the UCJC Sports Club, with the possibility of holding futsal sessions as well as any sports activity that allows us to enjoy these magnificent sports facilities.
The camp is coordinated and supervised by qualified experienced coaches and instructors from different sports federations, both from SEK staff and externally hired specifically for the programme.
|First option||€ 285|
|First option without food||€ 210|
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
- Padel racket or tennis racket
- Comfortable sports clothing.
- Water bottle
- Face mask
- Swimming costume, towel and swimming cap and shoes.
- Factor 20 sunscreen or over.
Optional route (additional cost) for all students who request it with arrival time at 9.00 and departure time at 16.00.
Except for the Competition Programme.
Lunch (optional from 09:00 to 16:00 hours).
* School kitchen and special meals.