TENNIS TRAINING CAMP
Summer tennis camp for children and young people
Students born from 2003 to 2014 inclusive
From 09:00 to 16:00, with lunch
From 9:00 to 13:45 without lunch.
Weekly, biweekly or monthly options available.
From June 27 to July 1 2022
From 4 to 8 July 2022
From 11 to 15 July 2022
From 18 to 22 July 2022
From 25 to 29 July 2022
This camp is especially focused on tennis lovers, regardless of their level of play and their goals, since the camp’s training programme adapts to their needs according to their level. The programme is tailored to your needs: in the initiation programme, students will have their first contact with the world of tennis in a playful way. In the advanced level they will deepen their knowledge and skills and in the most advanced program, for competition, they will combine training with complementary activities to acquire an all-round training in the world of tennis.
The camp is designed to perfect the technical skills of tennis, develop the ethics of sport, competition and encourage the coexistence of the participants and instil values such as respect, responsibility, autonomy and teamwork.
Three training programmes based on players’ levels and objectives: beginners, intermediate and advanced.
- Beginner programme: It helps students to improve their tennis game, in a more recreational context, combining practice and training with recreational activities that complement players’ overall training, not exclusively focussed on competition.
- Intermediate programme: Physical, technical and tactical concepts particular to tennis will be deepened, improving the performance of the players with a specific programme based on the combination of training and fun, helping them improve basic technique, knowledge of special strokes and tactics.
- Advanced programme: Aimed at those players who want to improve their results in high-level tennis competitions. Improvement in the specific physical fitness, planning technical objectives, high intensity work, tactical and psychological preparation of match points, planning and accompaniment to competitions and specific talks on topics of interest related to tennis, make this program a great option for all those who want to make a quantum leap in their game.
Activities will take place at the UCJC Sports Club, a unique concept in sports club with over 140,000 m2 of sports courts, tracks and extensive green areas where children can play sport and enjoy an unforgettable summer.
The UCJC Sports Club has five tennis courts: 7 fast greenset courts, 2 fast tennisquick courts and 1 clay court. In addition, the facilities have a swimming pool where students can cool off at mid-morning.
For video sessions and talks, the club has a recently built sports hall with classrooms and smart screens.
The course is taught by certified coaches and instructors from the Madrid Tennis Federation or the Spanish Tennis Federation from the UCJC Sports Club Tennis School.
|Fifth option||€ 869|
|Fourth option||€ 727|
|Third option||€ 585|
|Second option||€ 437|
|First option||€ 260|
|Fifth option without food||€ 602|
|Fourth option without food||€ 503|
|Third option without food||€ 405|
|Second option without food||€ 302|
|First option without food||€ 180|
|Fifth option||€ 953|
|Fourth option||€ 797|
|Third option||€ 642|
|Second option||€ 479|
|First option||€ 285|
|Fifth option without food||€ 702|
|Fourth option without food||€ 587|
|Third option without food||€ 473|
|Second option without food||€ 353|
|First option without food||€ 210|
|Fifth option||€ 1020|
|Fourth option||€ 853|
|Third option||€ 687|
|Second option||€ 512|
|First option||€ 305|
|Fifth option without food||€ 769|
|Fourth option without food||€ 643|
|Third option without food||€ 518|
|Second option without food||€ 386|
|First option without food||€ 230|
|Fifth option||Fourth option||Third option||Second option||First option|
|Transport||€ 144||€ 121||€ 97||€ 73||€ 55|
5% discount for payments made before 31 May – SEK and non-SEK students.
7.5% discount for SEK students and SEK alumni.
- Baseball cap
- Face mask
- Tennis racket
- Comfortable sports clothing.
- Water bottle
- Swimming costume, towel and swimming cap and shoes.
- Factor 20 sunscreen or over.
Optional route (additional cost) for all students who request it with arrival time at 9.00 and departure time at 16.00.
Except for the Competition Programme.
Lunch (optional from 09:00 to 16:00 hours).
* School kitchen and special meals.